"When job seekers understand and own their top five strengths, it makes it so much easier for them to encapsulate those things they've built up and showcase their value proposition to potential employers." - Keri Aaver, CEO of CareerWise Consulting
Keri Aaver is the CEO of CareerWise Consulting, LLC, and a seasoned Workforce Development Consultant, Career Coach, and Job Developer Training Specialist. With a focus on strengths-based approaches, Keri has spent a decade leading and training teams that have achieved the highest placement rates in the Los Angeles County Workforce Development area. Her expertise has benefitted over 75,000 job seekers, and she now offers consulting services and professional development training to government, non-profit, and academic job centers. Keri’s top 5 strengths are Relator, Strategic, Achiever, Positivity, and Maximizer.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The transformative power of recognizing and utilizing strengths during the job search.
- An overview of Keri's holistic five-step Gateway to Employment System, designed to provide job seekers with a clear vision of their career aspirations.
- The pivotal role of networking in the modern job search arena.
- The undeniable importance of job development training in matching job seekers with their ideal roles.
- The multifaceted benefits of fostering a strengths-oriented organizational culture, resulting in enhanced communication, heightened engagement, and unparalleled job satisfaction.
Connect with Keri Aaver:
- CareerWise Job Developer Training: https://www.careerwiseconsulting.com/fcd
Subscribe and help out the show:
Buy a StrengthsMug:
- Website: https://strengthsmugs.com/
StrengthsMugs is officially licensed by Gallup, Inc to sell CliftonStrengths® products. Gallup®, CliftonStrengths® and the 34 theme names of CliftonStrengths® are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved. To learn more about CliftonStrengths®, please visit http://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths.