"If you want to think about transition, not just military transition but any career or life transition, you need to know what you're good at, and that's where strengths play a huge part." - Dennis Volpe
Dennis Volpe is a Principal Consultant, Executive Performance and Transition Coach at the Leadership Research Institute, where he accelerates the development of leaders and teams by empowering them to transform their environment and the world. With over twenty years as a Naval Officer, including Command at Sea, and being a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, Dennis has a deep understanding of personal leadership. He utilizes the CliftonStrengths Assessment for internal and client team development, and is the international best-selling author of 'Transition on Purpose'. Dennis is also the founder of Severn River Leadership Group, committed to the success of military veterans, first responders, and elite athlete-owned small businesses through investing, coaching, and consulting.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Self-awareness and Clifton's Strengths in leadership and teamwork
- Engaging teams with the Gallup Strengths Assessment
- Client collaboration best practices using Clifton Strengths and Six Types of Working Genius
- Harnessing individual strengths for planning and execution
- Dennis' goals for assisting veteran-led businesses with clarity and structure
Subscribe, tune in, like, review, and support our podcast for these incredible insights!
Connect with Dennis Volpe:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/djvolpe/
- Website: https://dennis-volpe.com/
- Leadership Research Institution Website: https://www.lri.com/
- Email: Dennis.Volpe@lri.com
- Book: https://dennis-volpe.com/transition-on-purpose/
- Book: The 6 Types of Working Genius: A Better Way to Understand Your Gifts, Your Frustrations, and Your Team by Patrick M. Lencioni
Subscribe and help out the show:
Buy a StrengthsMug:
- Website: https://strengthsmugs.com/
StrengthsMugs is officially licensed by Gallup, Inc to sell CliftonStrengths® products. Gallup®, CliftonStrengths® and the 34 theme names of CliftonStrengths® are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved. To learn more about CliftonStrengths®, please visit http://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths.