When I saw the description of each one of my top five [strengths], it really explained who I was…I felt very validated in the things that came naturally to me. That really helped me frame my business.” -Donna Cravotta
Donna Cravotta is the CEO and Founder of Cravotta Media Group where she helps authors, speakers, and small business owners tell their stories online and gain visibility with their perfect audience. Donna is the creator of the Mix Tape-brand story video reels, the BeVisible.club community featuring her Tried & New methodology, and The Real 50 over 50, a visibility project featuring 50+ women who are quietly making a difference. Since 2006, Donna has creatively guided her clients to craft stories that incorporate all of their parts and connect with the right people.
Donna’s Top 5: Strategic, Activator, Ideation, Maximizer, Futuristic
In this episode, we discuss:
- Donna’s experience working at a law firm and how, during that time, she used her natural strengths to develop her skillset
- The early success Donna saw when she started her own business in 2006
- Donna’s reaction when she saw the results of her CliftonStrengths Assessment
- The types of clients Donna likes to work with and a few client success stories
- How Donna sees each of her top five strengths contribute to her work
As Donna works to help her clients become visible and build on their online presence, her goal is to align her clients’ values with the values of the people they want to work with. From there, the rest falls into place. Donna also shares how she went through what she calls a “content audit”, something she usually does with her clients, and it helped her to redefine her business. We were inspired by Donna’s journey as a business owner and how she uses her strengths to help businesses tell their story. Thank you for sharing with us, Donna!
Connect with Donna:
If you found this episode valuable, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Subscribe and help out the show:
Buy a StrengthsMug:
- Website: https://strengthsmugs.com/