“I really loved the idea of taking people from being good to amazing, with the ability to gain new awareness of their abilities based on their strengths.” - Kathleen Murphy
Kathleen E.R. Murphy is a former technology executive now published author, speaker, and Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. She is the Founder and CEO of Market Me Too, coaching Workforce and Sports TEAMS clients and their leaders to improve team performance. Ms. Murphy is also an Advisory Board Member to the University of Maine Business School and Chairwoman of the Board of Directors for the Merrimack Valley Women's Conference. She is a published author and has been featured in various media outlets, including her own TV Show. Ms. Murphy graduated from the University of Maine with a BA degree in Journalism. Kathleen’s CliftonStrengths are Positivity, Strategic, Arranger, WOO (Winning Others Over), and Individualization.
What if you could unlock the full potential of your sports team by understanding and leveraging their strengths? Join us for a riveting conversation with Kathleen, a former college athlete and current Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach for sports teams, as we dive into her journey of discovering her top five strengths and how they have shaped her career.
We explore Kathleen's coaching and consulting work with sports teams and discover the importance of having a trusted advisor to help them harness their unique abilities.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Kathleen helps athletes and coaches unlock their full potential by leveraging their strengths
- How to ensure that team captains and coaches leverage their strengths to communicate effectively
- Kathleen's unique approach using "human teams" to assign players based on their top strengths, which can lead to improved team performance and dynamics
- How her coaching methods also address challenges such as momentum and body language, ensuring effective communication and understanding among team members
We also discuss the dynamics of working with larger teams and how understanding and leveraging strengths can build stronger connections and maximize the potential of sports teams. Don't miss out on these valuable insights from a true expert in the field of strengths coaching for athletes.
- Book: Destination Unstoppable by Maureen Monte
- Book: Wisdom Whisperer: Insider Secrets to Business Success by Kathleen E. R. Murphy
- Book: Evolve! With the Wisdom Whisperer: More Insider Career Secrets From Your Virtual Mentor by Kathleen E. R. Murphy
- Podcast: Murf & E Unfiltered by Kathleen E. R. Murphy
Connect with Kathleen:
- Website: https://www.marketmetoo.net/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathleenermurphy/
- Email: email@example.com
- Click here to Schedule a “Discovery” meeting
Subscribe and help out the show:
Buy a StrengthsMug:
- Website: https://strengthsmugs.com/
StrengthsMugs is officially licensed by Gallup, Inc to sell CliftonStrengths® products. Gallup®, CliftonStrengths® and the 34 theme names of CliftonStrengths® are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved. To learn more about CliftonStrengths®, please visit http://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths.